This scenario is as simple as it sounds. Each player in a team will try to eliminate every single player on the other team without getting hit.
Capture the Flag:
- Flag Placement: Each team's flag must be placed at the home base, and be easily visible from 360 degrees. The flag may not be tied tightly or otherwise secured.
- Stealing a Flag: A player may 'steal' the enemy's flag by removing it from their base.
- Carrying a Flag: While carrying a flag, at least half the flag must remain visible (a player cannot hide it in his/her pocket.) If the player is shot while carrying a flag, drop the flag on the ground where he/she was shot. The player may also choose to drop the flag at any time of your own free will (although you may not throw the flag to another player, simply lay it on the ground.)
- Dropped Flags: A dropped flag may be picked up by either team. If it is picked up by a member of its owning team, the flag must be returned towards the base.
- To Capture a Flag: To capture the enemy's flag, the opposing player must deliver it to his/her own base and place it alongside his/her own team's flag. If the flag is not currently at his/her own base, the game is still not over.
- Death: When a player is shot, he/she must raise both hands above the head and walk back to the base, where he/she may re-enter play.
- CQB games that allow only pistols to use as a weapon excluding the use of rifles, bayonets and other firearms during the game.
Variation of "Pistol Only":
- All Players are only allowed 8 BBs in his/her pistol clip. (All Players are limited to have a total of 8 Shots in his/her clip. He/She can not have any more, or any less in his/her clip. All players are limited to only Pistols.
- If any player fires his/her 6th shot, he/she is considered a Rogue.(Once the 6th shot is fired, he/she must remove his/her Team Tag. Once the Team Tag is removed; he/she is now considered a Rogue. Rogues belong to no Team. They can be killed by any Team or by any other Rogue. Note: Once the 6th shot is fired, he/she is now a Rogue and has 2 shots left.)
- Knife kills are permitted. If a player is touched by a person from the opposite team, that player is considered "killed by knife", and all rules apply as if they were shotrules.
- All Players are only allowed 8 BBs in his/her pistol clip.
(All Players are limited to have a total of 8 Shots in his/her clip. He/She cannot have any more, or any less in his/her clip. All players are limited to Pistols only.
VIP / Assassination / Body Guards:
Team A: Has their team start on one end of the field, and wait there. They choose a specific player, give him no weapon, or arm him lightly. He must stick out from the rest of the group in some way, and the other team must be told before hand who it is going to be. They must transport this person from one end of the field to another, without him getting killed. Everyone can get killed except for him, but he has to make it to the pre-determined point.
Optional: If there is a some kind of road/path on the playing field that goes pretty far, a rule can be agreed upon so that Team A can only stay on the determined path. This makes it so the other team has an idea of where they will be which is quite common in real life situations. If someone was trying to be assassinated like in this scenario, the opposing force usually knows where the guy will be. Also, it can be made so they have a couple of different paths to choose from making it more difficult for the opposing force.
Team B: must set up somewhere between Team A's starting point, and objective point (place where specified person needs to get to). They will hide, camp, ambush, and do what ever they like when the enemy comes; they just need to take down the one guy. Everyone else they kill does not matter to the scenario; they can not win unless the one VIP gets hit.
- Extraction Point: Prior to the start of the game, an extraction point must be agreed upon by both teams, a fair distance from the terrorist base (preferably out of line-of-sight.)
- Hostages: The four hostages are to be represented by helium-filled balloons on strings, with weights attached to the bottoms. A hostage is considered dead if the balloon is shot. Prior to the start of the game, the Terrorist team may hide the four hostages anywhere in their base (either all together or split up.)
- Rescuing a Hostage: To rescue a Hostage, a SWAT member must carry the balloon to the Extraction Point. Hostages must be carried in a SWAT member's hand(s) (the weight may not be placed in a pocket, or attach the string to the rescuer's body.) Each SWAT member may only carry at most two Hostages at a time. Once a Hostage has been delivered to the Extraction Point, the Hostage is considered rescued and cannot be killed.
- Draw Games: If two Hostages have been rescued, and the other two remain alive and captive at the end of the time limit, the game is considered a draw.